Why not let them do all of the work?Their job is to discuss your circumstances and then find the most suitable mortgage and insurance products to suit your needs. Bishop & Company are whole of market mortgage advisers so have a wide range of lenders and insurers to work with including some exclusive deals as a result of their membership of the Intrinsic group. They then do all of the applications and deal with the lenders and insurance companies on your behalf so that you only have one point of contact.
MortgagesHomemovers – Whether you are a first time buyer or buying your next home, Bishop & Company (MSN) Limited can provide expert advice and take the stress away by taking care of all aspects of the mortgage application. They can also help with special schemes including Affordable Housing, New-Build and Self Build.
Remortgaging – Many people don’t realise that they can change their mortgage provider in order to try and seek reduced payments, raise capital or to consolidate debt. Bishop & Company (MSN) Limited are here to help by discussing your situation in detail and then seeking a better way forward for you.
Buy To Let – If you are looking to buy an investment property or indeed, already own rental property, we are here to help and provide advice on the best options for you.
Equity Release – For many people aged 60 plus, their most valuable investment is their home. Equity Release gives you the opportunity to realise some of the money tied up in your property to enable you to enjoy life to the full. This is a specialist area of finance that requires sound advice from a professional.
InsuranceIt is vital that you consider your protection needs to ensure you, your family and your assets/lifestyle are protected should the worse happen. There are a number of ways in which you can do this and Bishop & Company (MSN) Limited can offer Professional advice to help you establish your budget and decide what cover is important to you. The types of cover we are able to help with are listed below:
- Life Assurance – This gives you the comfort of knowing that your loved ones will be provided for should you die. There are a number of different policies available and they can help you find the most appropriate plan for you needs. It may be to repay your Mortgage or provide a lump-sum or income for your family.
- Critical Illness Cover – Similar to Life Insurance only this will pay on the diagnosis of certain Critical illnesses and conditions. This is an area that they believe really needs advice as there are varying policies available in terms of the quality of the cover so it’s really important that you are paying for a comprehensive policy.
- Income Protection – This provides a tax-free monthly benefit if you are forced to take time of work due to sickness or injury. This offers long-term protection so provides peace of mind that you are able to keep paying your Mortgage payment and bills until you are able to return to work, or until the end of the plan term if unable to return to work.
- Mortgage Payment Protection – Also commonly known as Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover (ASU). This is a short-term protection policy that will ensure your Mortgage payments are paid in the event of redundancy or illness/injury. Most policies will pay the benefit for up to 12 months.
This Payment Protection Insurance is optional. There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against the loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- Buildings & Contents Insurance – Buildings Insurance is compulsory on a Mortgaged property, this will cover your home in the event of fire, floods and subsidence and much more. Contents Insurance is optional and covers your property within your home. There are a number of additional options that you can add to provide more comprehensive cover.
- Trusts – They will discuss the benefits of placing the relevant policies in Trust, they will arrange this for you free of charge simply because it is the right thing to do for their clients.
Please feel free to contact Bishop & Company (MSN) Limited to discuss any of your Mortgage, Insurance and Equity Release needs.
01761 411116 (option 3)
Guide to Mortgage and Insurance services
Borrowing to buy your new home
Borrowing to invest in rental property
Re-mortgaging your property
Equity release fact sheet
Insurance duty of care
We act as an introducer to Bishop & Company (MSN) Ltd who can provide mortgage and protection advice.